Mitt år som bergenser...

A new year, with new possibilities... This time, in english! I'm still far away from home, but at least I'm in the same country now. And blogging in english makes me maintain my foreign braincells, AND my foreign friends can also read my blog :)

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I'm back - I think!


So it took me a whole year to write a new post?! That's ...... interesting!

Alot has happened in a year, so I am not going to fill you in on that... BUT - I am going to start writing again! Well, that's the plan at least!

I have started school again, and this school has forced me to find my creative side. I didn't really know I had a creative side, so I had to dig real deep - and there it was!

So that's mainly what I will blog about in the near future, and I will try to post some amazing photos of my amazing work aswell :P

So there you go!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Scholiast said…

    forresten ... er ikke "mitt år som bergenser" litt upresist nå? Heller "mitt liv ..." eller "mine år"? ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page Content invisible hit counter